Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tiahrt gambles with Social Security

Normally religious people oppose gambling, but when it comes to our retirement, Rep. Todd Tiahrt wants us all to retire loss Vegas style. Privatizing Social Security could cost a lot of people their retirement, especially since the stock market has been dropping like a rock lately. Many of us have already lost money invested in 401Ks. His views were made public in The Wichita Eagles’ "We Blog" section, Aug. 28, 2005. Do we really want to gamble with our retirement?
But Tiahrt is a dedicated supporter of President George Bush. They both spent their college days at parties, used illegal drugs (Tiahrt admitted once on TV he smoked pot, but froze and refused to answer a question when asked if he had used LSD.)
They are also both idiots who have bungled their use of their higher office jobs and have done virtually nothing for this country.
It’s no wonder he supports the president.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I
was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless
I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a
remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved
it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do
keep up the superb jo.
Also see my website > make money online fast

Anonymous said...

Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is simply nice and i could assume you are an expert on this
subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.
Have a look at my webpage legitimate online money making